Sunday, July 12, 2009

FREAKY midnight !!

Me again.

I am really frustrated. A stupid, pervert, ugly, disgusting, old, annoying, irritating, terrible, horrible and vegetable lizard had intruded our lovely room at 2.00am!!!

As usual, I am freaking afraid of it. I blamed myself for not 'slapping' and kill it immediately. I should slam the bed and crush the stupid, pervert, ugly, disgusting, old, annoying, irritating, terrible, horrible and vegetable lizard into pieces!! D-I-E D-I-E D-I-E D-I-E *wicked smile*

Below is the route taken by the stupid, pervert,...lizard :

--> beside Megan's aka my roomie bed --> under her trunk --> behind the curtain --> (old trick again) behind the air-con!!

At 3.00am, the lizard buster,Delia passed by our room and help us in looking for the lizard and of course, with the intention to kill it as well. However, unfortunately, that stupid,pervert,...lizard who is a coward, hide behind the air-con. Finally, Delia come out with a BRILLIANT idea - we use a big, black tape to cover the area around the air-con so that the lizard will stay there forever and ever.

p/s : During the process of hunting for for the stupid, pervert,..lizard, my cupboard was broken *sob*.

pp/s : Thanks Delia for helping me out. Hope that your toe will recover soon (as she hurt her toe when she tried to hunt for the stupid, pervert,..lizard!) *sOooooo sorry*

Ending with XX mood...

XOXO
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment