Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Post by Cheryl

Hi everyone,Cheryl here. ^^

As the saying goes, sharing is caring. The main purpose of this joint blog is to show that we care about each other. *smile with tongue out*

Are there any of you guys wonder why this joint blog appears? ( Everyone : NO!! ). Gotcha!! Since you all are interested, I will explain the process of the new born blog.*wink*

At first, I am not interested in blogging ( 'freshgirl' here ). However, since there are some unexpectedly things happen today (p/s: with a hot guy using the same model of phone as me), we aka me and Megan, best friend vs roomie, decided to have a joint blog in order to mark down the trials and tribulations we had and have undergone. Sort of serious, lolz.

Let's end my first post with our blog name............


XOXO
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment