Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Madness >.<

To me, Monday ROCKS!!!

This semester, on Monday I only have one class which starts at 2pm to 4pm. Which means I can stay in bed whole morning if I want to. But not this Monday though.

"I'm so hungry!" I said as I sat down on my bed after coming back from my class.

"Me too," said Cheryl, "What should we eat?"

Both of us immediately start thinking. It was really challenging trying to find a decent place to eat dinner around our hostel area, since well, all the restaurants, cafes and kedai kopi closes at 4pm with the exception of fast foods and the Indian shop, Ali Maju.

I sighed. "I really want to eat sweet and sour fish."

Minutes later, Cheryl and I happily walked to the nearby bus stop to go to Damansara Uptown to search for the rare delicacy: sweet and sour fish. We stood in front of the bus stop when suddenly a group of people walked towards us. One of them was our friend/my classmate/ housemate, Soong. What a coincidence. Turns out she was going somewhere to look at a house for rent. (She wanted to move out from our hostel) The bus came and we all boarded it.

We arrived at Damansara Uptown, searched the streets for sweet and sour fish. We found a shop which do serve sweet and sour fish but it looks expensive and high class. We walked into a bakery and bought a pandan cake to eat. We eventually gave up looking partly because of the hot weather (I was really dissapointed) and boarded the bus to 1 Utama to eat sushi.

That is when we first saw "the cute guy".

We sat down. After awhile cute guy sat down, the seat beside him is empty. Cheryl said to me, "Hey, should I go sit beside him??" I whispered to Cheryl, "Hey, if you sat beside him, I will treat you sushi after this." A few seconds later, the seat was taken by a middle age work guy. Cheryl was disappointed (so am I). Later, as we neared 1 u, the guy took out his handphone and I quickly nudged Cheryl.

"Hey, that guy use the same handphone model as you!"

The bus stop and thus we have arrived at 1 Utama shopping centre. All the way just to get dinner.

XOXO
Megan.




4 comments:

  1. hey.. ITS THE CUTE GUY AGAIN!!! haha..
    wei.. miss me ba.. dont miss too much of him eh.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i should say!
    Oh my dear meg, u finally!!!!!

    start to blog, but is a joint blog.

    SUPPORT YOU ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... thanks wai^^

    To Pheobe: i miss u very much too... i think of u more than him lo hehe

    ReplyDelete