Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miss Monday

Well, do not doubt. It's me again. Y-a-w-n

Let's continue with Megan's Monday Madness story.. *wink*

*Lolz*To comfort the 'tiny heart' of us ( T_T..my sweet sour fish ) , we went to Sakae Sushi. Grrr...Sakae Sushi is the pain for me yesterday!! As we ''coincidentally' mention about the hot guy in the bus, Megan told me that if and only if I sat beside the guy, she will eventually give me a treat in Sakae. What a waste for me!*sob*

Needless to say, I think I am having an 'anti-anorexia' ( as I have really no idea of what it is known as ). After Sakae Sushi, we went to Waffle World and had a Banana Waffle with ice-cream,Y-U-M-M-Y! *finger-licking-good face*

CAUTION !!

We ( okie..actually it is only me ) do even went to A&W and get a reg
ular root beer. *sip*

*Bungee Jump*Jumping to another scenario, XOXO? Actually we meant to put our postcode number, 50490 (sounds like 90210?) as the blog name. *smile*

p/s : Movie Buffs are going to watch Ice Age 3 3D version this Sunday. Cheers for us.


To be more conservative, I am going to end my 2nd post with

our blog name...

XOXO
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment